Tuesday, September 23, 2008

The Golf Tournament Was A Success!

Since I have been harassing many of you about attending the ACCDAT Golf Tournament, I thought I should let you know how it went.  Well, it was great!  There were about 140 golfers and everyone had a great time!  While driving home last night, very tired and sunburnt, I thought about how grateful I am to everyone who volunteered, donated money, sponsored teams and helped us raise money for such a great cause.  I am so thankful and feel so fortunate that I have such a great family and so many wonderful friends who chipped in to help....many driving in from as far as 5 hours away.  I truly believe that A Child Can Do All Things can help greatly improve the lives of these children with cerebral palsy and other motor disabilities...just ask anyone that knows Grace.  So anyway, thank you, thank you to everyone for making the event so successful and thank you for loving Grace so well!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had a great time! You guys put on a great event!!! We were honored to be there and the kids were adorable!
Shelly