Saturday, November 1, 2008

Trick or Treating Fun

I'm such a bad photographer...I didn't get any photos of the 3 together and they were pretty darn cute!  We had a blast at the Walkers' party and the white kitty costumes now have chocolate all over them.
Mack was very hesitant...okay adamant...about wearing his costume, but when he got it on he loved it.
Although Grace doesn't look happy here, she really had a good time.


Sophie has decided..."I want to be a kitty forever" and she means it.  She has even been napping in her costume and doesn't want to take it off which is pretty impressive since it is 80 degrees here.  She is very dedicated to her part. 

6 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

too cute Looks like the trio had fun

BusyLizzyMom said...

I loved their costumes too cute. They must have been hot costumes there. I didn't even send Elizabeth to school in her butterfly costume becasue it is so hot and here it is COLD. I also had to do some bribing to avoid her eating chocolate in her costume as I could imagine the end result.
The girls make-up was so cute. I am sure keeping them still must have been a treat.

CP and Me said...

Isabelle wore the same costume as your girls! But she was very determined to be a sheep and when my mom bought it, she thought it looked a lot like a sheep so that's what we told Isabelle it was and she believed us. Thankfully no one told her the truth!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for putting the pictures on your blog. They looked adorable. Wish I could have been there.
Love,
Ni

Jackie said...

I've never seen more cute kids for Halloween... except for my own girls "Nancy Sinatra & Hannah Montana"...

But that's a given. Your own kids are ALWAYS the cutest!

Melissa said...

You've been tagged! I know that as a fellow CP mommy, you may be too busy to do this, but sometimes we all need to do a little something silly! I hope you can play!