Thursday, October 25, 2007

Pumpkins on Saturday




I love this time of year...pumpkin patches galore and harvest festivals everywhere (I think everyone is really glad we can finally stand being outdoors...in has finally broken 90 degrees). So anyway, the photos above are from the festival at Tietze Park near our house. The pumpkin in Sophie's photo came home with us and she had to sleep with it. Hmmm...never cuddled up to a pumpkin before. Abe's favorite part of the afternoon was the chili cook-off. He tried them all...ok I did too.

2 comments:

BusyLizzyMom said...

It's one of our favourite times as well. I love the fall here, we pick apples and go to as many farms as we can. It might be a bit cooler here than where you are. It looks like the kids had a great day. Their blond curls are the cutest.

Melanie said...

If I had my way, this woudl be the only season! I love fall. Its not too cold nor too hot. All the pretty colors on the trees and such. Looks like you guys had a great time at the pumpkin patch!

Melanie
www.danielspranger.com