Monday, July 14, 2008

All Grace's Boyfriends

Last week as we were waiting to go into the Conductive Education room, one of the other mommy's started telling me that her little boy Trevor thought Grace was so cute and she was his girlfriend. I thought that was pretty sweet.

Well, this morning as we are waiting, I overhear Matt's brother ask him if he had asked Gracie to be his girlfriend...she's really pretty. Matt looked over at me and I think he was a little embarrassed.

Apparently, even with all the crying she has been doing at camp, she is still quite popular with the boys. Well...do you blame them? She IS pretty cute!

6 comments:

AZ Chapman said...

two words for you


TOO CUTE

Jackie said...

actually , I think she takes after my side of the family... Oh wait - that can't be!!! love JJ

LeticiaBTK said...

Have you tried Conductive Education as well? i have twins with cp and CE is the thing i could do for them :)

Melissa said...

Aww that is just so sweet!!

The Iveys said...

She is definitely a looker! You'll have to beat the guys away from her!

BusyLizzyMom said...

The damsel in distress, it is a good way to get boys. She is pretty cute, the boys have a good eye.