Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Wordy Wednesday

I know, I KNOW!!!  I have been very slack lately on photos and what not.  It just seem like they are extra busy right now...taxes, my other business thing, school, trying to put a house on the market and my Thursday GNOs :) are keeping us moving.  I'm also trying to arrange therapies and child care for the six weeks Grace will not be in camp.  

Last week we had 3 Valentine parties.  Two for Mack and Sophie and 1 for Grace at ACCDAT.  I chose to help with the Friday party at preschool with Mack and Sophie and in typical "Jacolyn fashion" I stressed about food, games, crafts extra.  For goodness sakes, they are 3!  Give them a sucker and they are good to go.  Below are photos at the party.  In the first one, Sophie is playing "Pin the Lips on the Teacher".  It was really fun!

I also was conflicted about Grace on Friday.  Should I take her out of ACCDAT for a few hours so she could attend the preschool party or leave her at ACCDAT and let her party with her friends there...I wouldn't be there.  I hate making these kinds of decisions....I shouldn't have to.  I know many of you have more than 1 child and deal with these decisions all the time...where to be...who to be with.  But they are triplets, they are the same age!  Why do I have to choose?!  Why can Grace not walk?  Why is she not able to be with her sibling every day?!  Why God, oh why!  It's just not fair.


3 comments:

KiddoKare1 said...

Hugs to you, Jacolyn! Oh, and the teacher game looks adorable!

AshleyS said...

I can't imagine being pulled in that many directions--I would feel obligated to be with all of them at once. ((HUGS!!))

Anonymous said...

Oh Jacolyn, I, so very, understand. I feel continuously pulled between my older child who was full term and very capable and my son who is not walking. It is a constant barrage of missing out on one child's life to deal with the other child's needs. Oh, how I wish I had a magic wand.

Tricia