Thursday, December 6, 2007

Pics of My Sick Kids



Today was a pajama day. We changed out of pajamas into clean pajamas and pretty much watched videos all day when not sleeping or doing breathing treatments. When I asked what video they wanted to watch, Grace said "Wiggles", Mack said "Bob" and Sophie requested "Elmo", so we also had a day of learning to be patient and taking turns. No one will eat which is driving me crazy. Grace and Sophie are still too skinny. Anyway, they're still cute when they're sick...or at least I think so.

2 comments:

Lonnie said...

very cute...they look like they are all thinking "ok lady, enough with the camera, on with the cartoons!". hope everyone feels better soon.

Anonymous said...

They are so precious...I hope everyone feels better soon. More wiggles, bob & elmo today - no doubt!