Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Big Bird??

I have 2 posts today so make sure you see Grace below.

Mel had this Sesame Street Quiz on her blog and I just had to try it, since I had already determined (on my own) that Abe is Bert and his best friend Brian is Ernie. Here is my result.


I am Big Bird
Talented, smart, and friendly... you're also one of the sanest people around. (Ha! I knew I was sane and you are all crazy!)


You are usually feeling: Happy. From riding a unicycle to writing poetry, you have plenty of hobbies to keep you busy. (hmmm...never done either)


You are famous for: Being a friend to everyone. Even the grumpiest person gets along with you. (Yes!! A lot of my friends are grumpy..haha)


How you life your life: Joyfully. "Super. Duper. Flooper. (Well that may be going a little too far, but I do feel flooper quite often)

Which character are you? The Sesame Street Personality Quiz


12 comments:

Mel said...

Gosh, I wanted to be Big Bird but apparently I'm not that cool;) Talented, smart, and friendly... who wouldn't want all of that. Your awesome!

Jacolyn said...

I just think it's amazing that 5 questions can see how great I am - hee hee

Kat said...

Ugh- I'm Cookie Monster! Figures...

Jen said...

Me want cookies! I'm cookie monster too!!

Anonymous said...

I'm Ernie and that's suprising.
Ni

Kat said...

NiNi- it is NOT suprising...you need to stop carrying around that rubber duckie and squeaking it in peoples' ear...and taking bubble baths 10 times a day...eliminate those constants in your life and your on the fast track to "Other Sesame Street Character" :)

Melissa said...

Haha I did it from Mel's link too and I was also Big Bird!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I guess I want cookies,too. I'm Cookie Monster. Rolanda

AZ Chapman said...

happy easter

KiddoKare1 said...

I'm not a bit surprised. One of the things I remember most about you from school was how you were always nice to everybody. Now I've got to go see who I am. I'm betting not Big Bird. LOL.

KiddoKare1 said...

Ha, I was Bert!