Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Another Triplet Playdate


Yesterday Sharla and her triplets came over for a playdate. I met Sharla while I was on bedrest in the hospital awaiting the birth of my babies. She had just delivered her trio and was visiting them in the NICU so she came up a few floors to meet me and offer encouragement. I liked her instantly. Her optimism was contagious!

George, Ave and Chloe are about 1 1/2 month older than my kids. They are adorable!! (Sharla, you must teach me how you get George to stay in time out) Yesterday morning was very nice (especially for July) so we played outside in the backyard. We had a great time except for the few minutes Sophie decided to run away from home (that's a story I can barely talk about).

The picture above was taken just before they left and they all look wiped out or too afraid to move. I promise we didn't threaten them :)

I can't wait for our next playdate!

No comments: