Sunday, July 1, 2007

Reminiscing






My computer is running EXTREMELY slowly these days because I have about 1500 photos on iPhoto...at least I have been told that could be part of the reason. It is driving my CRAZY!! So Abe keeps telling me just spend some time to get the photos on cds and the computer will run faster and I won't have to deal with waiting so long for things to work. Yes...when I FIND THE TIME!!! So far I have only saved 2005 which doesn't include the 1500 still on my computer. Much of the problem lies in the fact that I'm just so disorganized and I can easily get sidetracked. Take today for instance...with good intentions of cleaning up my computer I start setting up folders in iPhoto and then...I started reminiscing....

Gosh, they were so little...born at 2lbs 11oz, 1lb 13oz and 1lb 13oz I can barely remember Mack being on oxygen. I can barely remember the nightly feedings and the 3 different formulas and the many bottles. I can barely remember the projectile vomiting and the numerous medications. I can't believe they are so big now. They are my miracles!!! Thank you God for my beautiful babies!!

Every good and perfect gift is from above. James 1:17

The photos above are from early 2006. I wanted to include some from 2005 but that would require me finding the cd I put them on. Sigh......

No comments: