I loved playing tag in elementary school. It was kind of scary though because if a boy tagged a girl they tried to kiss her. I had a lot of anxiety about this because I was really scared of kissing a boy. If caught, I would kick the boy in the shin....and I wore cowboys boots...oohhh, that should have been one of my 7.
Kat at Story of My Life has challenged me to a game of tag... with no kissing :)
Here are the rules:
- Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
- Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
- Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
I'll give it my best shot...
- I do many things while following a "Delayed Gratification" philosophy. The means that you get the hard, bad or annoying stuff out of the way first then you are gratified at the end by doing something more enjoyable. As an example...I eat the crust of a sandwich or around the edge of a cookie first because I like the center part the best. In addition, when parking in a parking garage I drive to the top and then around to find a place that will allow the shortest departure out of the garage.
- My Chickasaw Indian name is Fochik Tuthina. Can you guess what it means?
- In high school I was elected FFA (Future Farmers of America) Sweetheart. I had a white corduroy jacket with the FFA emblem on the back and my name embroidered in front. It looked really good on me with my 1980s permed mullet.
- Another food one...If I equally like all the food on my plate, I will eat it in equal amounts so that the very last bite contains a small amount of each item.
- I had so much anxiety about doing this exercise that I dreamed about it last night. In my dream my list of seven were much better than this...that is, if wanting to marry Jerry Seinfeld and convert to Judaism is more exciting. Hmmm...don't know where that came from.
- I refuse to buy magazines such as People or US because, well they're crap and I'm morally against them :). However I will dig through every magazine in a doctor's or therapist's office to find trashy magazines. I love them!!
- See intro above.
1. Krista at Galli-Ringo Family
2. Angela at Busy-Lizzy
3. Trish at My New Normal
4. Kelly at Lambert Boys
That's all I've got...all you other people need blogs!