Sunday, June 17, 2007

Amazing Daniel

I have recently joined a Yahoo group for moms with children who have cerebral palsy. These woman and their children are AMAZING!!! The attached video is of a little boy who is about Grace's age and getting a motorized wheel chair. This video had me sobbing....I mean in the fetal position, rocking back and forth sobbing. This little boy was not expected to do much and he is...can I say it again...AMAZING!! Grace will be going to a Mobility Clinic in July for us to try out new equipment. I know she will also be...AMAZING!!

(sorry but you will have to copy and paste the following to see the video...my blogging skills are not too refined yet :)

http://www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/view_shared?p=2e19c75a904c0f75539bc6&skin_id=1011&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

No comments: