Saturday, June 23, 2007

More About MDO


Mom's Day Out...What a blessing! It started off a little rough for Grace. As you may remember, Mack and Sophie were going two days a week and Grace only one. On Tues I would drop off Mack and Sophie and take Grace to PT and then we would spend the rest of the day together. A week ago last Thurs I get a call about Grace. She has been crying since I dropped her off and she could not be comforted. So at 12:30 I go pick her up. The teachers suggested that I bring her on Tues after she has PT. I couldn't believe it!!! They wanted to see more of her!! They thought that only one day a week wasn't enough time for her to settle in. She is the only one in the class with special needs so I was afraid her limitations would be a hinderance. Well, this week was fabulous!! She cried a bit on Tues but not at all on Thurs!! Do I sound excited!! I am!!! She did great. I was afraid I was going to have to pull her out of MDO and now she gets to stay with her brother and sister. Yeah! I think it is going to be so good for her. She is so so precious!!

We had a crazy busy week with so MANY blessings!

No comments: