Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Stop and Smell the Flowers



This week seems like it has been a whirlwind and it's only half over! Between the kids and I, we had 8 medical related appointments! That's a lot, even for us. I've seen one mother post her calendar on her blog to show all the appts her son has. I think this is a great idea (if I can ever figure out how to do it) so maybe I'll be forgiven for all those birthdays I forgot this month and for all the times I couldn't go to Oklahoma. I hate forgetting to send a card on birthdays. It is the one thing I was pretty good about doing to reach out to people to let them know how important they are to me. Well, for all you that are reading this and did not get a card or a timely card, I'm truly sorry and I still love you all heaps and heaps. I'm really trying to get my act together.

No comments: