Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Perfectly Coifed




"ALL that hair!" is a common comment we get about Mack's hair. His hair has been a source of controversy with friends and family. Some really think we should cut it while others say "DON"T DARE CUT HIS HAIR!" I love, love, love the baby mullet and his is extra cute because of the curls. He loves to have it brushed and will let me put it in a ponytail sometimes. I know the day will come when all those beautiful curls will have to go but for now he's my little rock star.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He would probably look cute in a tutu and ballet slippers, too. Throw a Barbie doll in his hands and it would be just adorable!

C'mon Jac, let the boy be a boy, you got two girls!

Really, it isnt fair if he gets to have a mullet and I get made fun of for wanting my 1988 mullet back. . .

Jacolyn said...

I say bring the mullet back!! Business in the front...party in the back...hee hee.