Wednesday, May 9, 2007

We don't need no stinkin' baby-proofing...

or so I thought! As the babies began moving around the house Abe (or Mr. Safety as I call him) decided we need to baby-proof. He put in a few things he considered necessities...electrical outlet covers, etc. My response to all of this was..."Baby-proof, are you kidding me!! If we just to tell them what they can and cannot play with there will be no problem." Boy am I S-T-U-P-I-D!! (we spell this around our house so that the kids don't pick it up) Have you ever heard the saying, 'It's like herding cats'? (If not then you're probably not from Oklahoma :) Well, it's like herding cats around our house right now. Everyone is always going a different direction, climbing on things that shouldn't be climbed on and pulling things down that should stay where they are and no one seems to listen to mommy as she explains the dos and don'ts. They are no pictures today because I've been busy herding kids and trying to keep them from hurting themselves. I think we need to baby-proof!

1 comment:

KiddoKare1 said...

Herding cats-one of my daycare parents just used that expression with me the other day when I was trying to herd the kids off the driveway (it was too muddy to play in the backyard so we were in the driveway). It's unreal how fast they can move, and if it's like my house-it's "Monkey See, Monkey Do". One of them gets an idea and the others all think it looks fun and follow. LOL!~
Tracy