Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year and...


Happy Birthday Abe!! Yes, my dear hubby was a New Year's baby! And he hates it ;) No one remembers and he always gets those combo gifts. This year we had originally planned to celebrate with a few other couples at a nice restaurant. However, after all the traveling and eating we have done over Christmas, Abe decided he wanted to stay home (besides his favorite restaurant was closed today). So, we then invited Brian (Abe's best friend since 8th grade) and Angie over for dinner. Well, now we are all sick and everyone has been banned from our house (except Jackie and Kathryn of course) so I made two of Abe's favorites, lasagna and blackberry cobbler and we had a quiet dinner with the kids. I love you Abe...Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Kat said...

What the cobbler good?? Abe looks like he's having a blast ;)

Jackie said...

Hey - if we are the only ones allowed, why weren't we invited for Cobbler? I mean you offered to send some Lasagna home with me, but no mention was made of the cobbler! AND it was the last day for I started ANOTHER diet! Geez...